Looking for a new career opportunity within an accountancy practice? Our client is a growing 4 partner accountancy practice based in the Black Country that offers audit, tax and advisory services. The firm has a fantastic reputation and has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to expand the accounts/audit team due to the growth in their client base.
Are you ambitious and looking for a move to challenge yourself and to progress your career? Please read on.
The role entails supporting a portfolio of clients; preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader financial statements; preparation of management accounts, help in the preparation and ensure the submissions of VAT/CIS tax returns.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
* Either AAT qualified or studying for ACCA/ACA;
* Base experience within Accounts with some exposure to auditing from a small, medium or larger accountancy practice;
* Experience of hands on management accounting preparation or at least a minimum of preparing accounts to trial balance stage and VAT experience is required;
* Experience with Sage/Xero or Iris software would be an advantage, together with experience with Microsoft Excel and Word;
* Have strong verbal and written communication skills and be commercially aware;
* Have the ability to motivate themselves and multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
My client is expanding and offers you career progression within the practice. Together with offering full study support and depending on your experience is very competitive on salary and package.
Job Reference: DJA10479
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP