We help companies like yours grow by utilising a structured talent management strategy. We not only attract and recruit the very best Executive and Finance talent; we also provide one-to-one career coaching and tailor-made group workshops to help employees develop personal and professional mastery in the workplace. We also offer outplacement support to those facing redundancy
Complete talent management service
Helping business to attract, recruit and onboard executives and finance talent.
1. Recruiting & Onboarding: An employee’s journey starts from attracting, interviewing and recruiting the individual into the organisation before they have joined.Onboarding individuals into the business, ensuring all values, culture and induction plans are implemented.
2. Day To Day: Having the confidence to tackle the day to day work and the challenges it may bring and ensuring transparent communication both internally and externally.
3 Career Planning: Understanding the skills and career aspirations of the employee and having an action plan aligning to the business goals.
4. Staff Development: Understanding the learning and development needs for the employee a one to one basis and providing group training.
5. Performance Management: Ensuring appraisal and feedback techniques are in place to enhance the individual performance in line with business goals
6. Exiting the Business: Employees leave for different reasons, are structures in place for feedback as it important that both parties leave a good impression with each other.
Book your free 30-minute Discovery Session
In a market where talent is scarce, businesses recognise the need to implement a ‘structured’ talent management strategy to enhance the future growth for their business. This ensures the employee’s lifecycle is one where the individual feels supported, developed and highly motivated to drive themselves and their organisation forward.
Click below to email our team and book your free 30-minute Discovery Session today to assess your Talent Management Strategy for your business
“I would recommend Athwal Resourcing to any West Midlands company as the personal service and commitment to satisfying the client’s needs has been excellent.”
Ian Strangward, Ex Chairman – Apton
“After just seven days Devya had a short list of candidates and CVs for us to consider. By the end of week two, from our first approach, we were conducting first interviews.”
Mike Hodgetts, Director – Porter and Woodman
“I found working with Athwal Resourcing to be very straightforward. The call on my time in this process was much reduced by Devya’s knowledge and understanding of both the market and my requirements.”
Giles Birt, Group Finance Director – Lowe & Fletcher Ltd
“Devya was also able to discuss the strengths, weaknesses, personality and career aspirations of each candidate in great detail with me which was invaluable in compiling my short lists and she was also able to give me very clear feedback from the candidates following interviews which were crucial in making my final selection.”
Iqbal Monzur, Chief Financial Officer – KUKA Systems UK
“What sets Athwal Resourcing apart from many of their competitors is that they take the time to understand the key requirements for a role and the nature of the team and business they are recruiting for.”
Tim Roberts, Divisional Financial Controller Hadley Industries – Building Products Division
“The process was smooth as pre selection enabled only the most suitable candidates to be offered for interview saving both time and money for our business.”
Julia Millidge, Operations Director – C2B2
Wolverhampton, West Midlands,
£60000 - £65000
Athwal Resourcing is recruiting for a Finance Controller to...
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.