My client a growing business requires a Credit Controller for a newly created position to meet the demands of new growth expansion plans:
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
* Chasing outstanding invoices and debt via telephone and email;
* Generating reports on aged debt and debtor days;
* Dealing with any queries that may arise;
* Assisting colleagues in busy periods/covering for absences;
* Allocating payments;
* Raising invoices and Credit Notes;
* Ad hoc duties are requested.
The Successful candidate would ideally have the following:
* Previous Credit Controller experience;
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Experience of working with multi-ledger is desirable;
* Confident and able to communicate with a variety of individuals;
* An experienced user of Excel and general finance systems.
This position requires an immediate start so apply now if you have the necessary skills and experience for the role. My client is flexible for the right individual to work part or full time.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.