Athwal Resourcing is currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a manufacturing Group in West Bromwich. Working within a small finance team, you will be maintaining all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and ensure all administration is completed in respect of supplier accounts and purchasing activities.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, your duties will include:
* Matching of Purchase invoices to GRN;
* Inputting purchase invoices (cost and PO);
* Migrating invoice data from Progress to Sage 50;
* Credit card management;
* Produce month-end accrual reports relating to Goods received not invoiced and Purchase invoice accruals;
* To raise debit notes to suppliers as required for short deliveries or rejects;
* Reconcile monthly supplier statements;
* Liaison with internal purchase department and suppliers to resolve queries;
* Any other work, as may be required supporting the finance team.
You will ideally possess the following:
* Experience of Purchase Ledger processing;
* Preferably experience of working with a multi-currency ledger;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Good telephone manner;
* Outgoing personality and able to converse with all levels within an SME;
* Be proactive and have a positive approach to undertaking all tasks;
* Have the ability to prioritise and manage their workload;
* Have a willingness to want to learn new skills;
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.